A Truly Unique Project
Located on 250 acres immediately adjacent to the Denver International Airport, the JAG Logistics Center @ DEN (a two phased project – JAG @ DEN East and JAG @ DEN West) is a truly rare new development.
The 250 acres of industrial zoned land is a confirmed Opportunity Zone and while the area is still under development, it is quickly becoming a commercial epicenter as major companies such as Kärcher, Costco, Kroger, Ryder, and Walmart are building massive distribution and industrial facilities right next door. JAG has partnered with DEN as well as the City of Aurora to ensure that the development in this area only strengthens the community and businesses around it, and will certainly bring more and more amenities to the area for their tenants and neighbors. JAG @ DEN is at the forefront of the development in this area.
JAG @ DEN will cater to businesses big and small, offering demised space from 10,000 SF to over 1,000,000 SF — all in the same industrial park. With 250 acres and over 3,000,000 square feet of planned development, customers will have limitless ability to expand their operations within the JAG Logistics Center as their business grows. JAG's high door count is ideal for logistics and air freight businesses; however, truly any user with a need for a high quality, column-free space near the 5th busiest airport in the U.S. will benefit from the unique features and customized service offered by JAG. As its own general contractor and property manager, JAG dramatically reduces the delivery time for tenant occupancy and provides a high quality product along with a fantastic tenant experience.
Interested in Leasing?
- Column free buildings divisible in 4,000 SF increments
- Customized build-to-suit sites ranging from 5 - 117 acres
- Cross dock buildings
- Outside storage available
- On-site trailer parking
- Mezzanine offices with views of DEN and front range mountains
- Elevator access to mezzanine level
- High door count - approximately 1 overhead door per 1,000 SF of warehouse space leased
- On-site management and maintenance staff
- Privately owned and managed by JAG
- Planned tug road to tarmac